LEGAL NOTICE AND DATA PROTECTION
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you of the following:
This website is owned by LYRSA Derichebourg, company duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 4,699, Folio 2,451, sheet number 8,543, Inscription 15, with registered office in Mejorada del Campo (Madrid), C/ Duero nº 17, 28840 Madrid, and with C.I.F. A-28131084. You can contact the entity by any of the following means:
Telephone: 91 679 49 90 / 99
Fax: 91 668 16 78
LYRSA welcomes you and invites you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use of this Web Site (hereinafter, the “General Conditions of Use”) that describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your browsing through it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations. Given that LYRSA could modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
With the aim of ensuring that the use of the Web Site conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, LYRSA informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query regarding the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting LYRSA through the e-mail address: a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com.
LYRSA provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the treatment of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). The access to this Web Site or its use in any form grants him the qualification of “User” and implies the acceptance without reservations of all and each one of the present General Conditions of Use, reserving LYRSA the right to modify them in any moment. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force in each one of the occasions in which it accedes to this Web site, reason why if this one is not in agreement with any of the same ones here arranged, it will have to abstain with respect to the use of the present Web site.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, special conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and/or services on the Web Site, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Web Site, LYRSA offers Users the possibility of accessing the services offered through the Web Site (hereinafter the “Services”), including access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data on the Internet belonging to LYRSA Derichebourg (understood in this regard as group companies to the following entities: LYRSA Derichebourg, Lyrsa Reciclagens Industriais, Unipessoal lda., Mefragsa, S.A, Archamesa, S.A, Recobat S.L, Reyfra S.L and Recuperaciones Díaz S.A) to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
- Privacy and Data Processing
In order to use some of the Services, the Users must previously provide certain personal data, with respect to which the Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. LYRSA will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, its development RD 1720/2007 and the RGPD (EU) 2016/679. To this end, the User may access the policy followed in the processing of personal data as well as the establishment of the purposes previously established, as provided in the conditions defined in the Policy of Data Protection presented by the Website.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Web Site and especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of LYRSA and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping LYRSA harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial cession of said rights, unless the contrary is expressly established. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Site do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by LYRSA or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by intellectual property legislation. LYRSA is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphic design of the Web Site, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content available on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless with the prior written permission of the Entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Site undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case LYRSA the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Web Site User
The User undertakes to:
- Make adequate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Site; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Site.
- Facilitate truthful information by filling in with your personal data the forms contained in the Website and keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to LYRSA or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User must also abstain from:
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Site, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Provoke damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of LYRSA, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of LYRSA, third party providers and other Users.
- Play or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify content, unless you have the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of LYRSA or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- To obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the web site and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of indication only and not exhaustively, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- De cualquier forma sea contrario, menosprecie o atente contra los derechos fundamentales y las libertades públicas reconocidas constitucionalmente, en los Tratados Internacionales y en el resto de la legislación vigente.
- Induzca, incite o promueva actuaciones delictivas, denigratorias, difamatorias, violentas o, en general, contrarias a la ley, a la moral, a las buenas costumbres generalmente aceptadas o al orden público.
- Induzca, incite o promueva actuaciones, actitudes o pensamientos discriminatorios por razón de sexo, raza, religión, creencias, edad o condición.
- Incorpore, ponga a disposición o permita acceder a productos, elementos, mensajes y/o servicios delictivos, violentos, ofensivos, nocivos, degradantes o, en general, contrarios a la ley, a la moral y a las buenas costumbres generalmente aceptadas o al orden público.
- Induzca o pueda inducir a un estado inaceptable de ansiedad o temor.
- Induzca o incite a involucrarse en prácticas peligrosas, de riesgo o nocivas para la salud y el equilibrio psíquico.
- Se encuentra protegido por la legislación en materia de protección intelectual o industrial perteneciente a LYRSA o a terceros sin que haya sido autorizado el uso que se pretenda realizar.
- Sea contrario al honor, a la intimidad personal y familiar o a la propia imagen de las personas.
- Constituya cualquier tipo de publicidad.
- Incluya cualquier tipo de virus o programa que impida el normal funcionamiento del Sitio Web.
Si de manera negligente o dolosa incumpliera cualquiera de las obligaciones establecidas en las presentes Condiciones Generales de Uso, responderá por todos los daños y perjuicios que de dicho incumplimiento pudieran derivarse para LYRSA.
LYRSA does not guarantee the continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained in the pages, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
LYRSA is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a consequence of the access to the contents or information offered.
LYRSA may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Web Site or any of the services offered in it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. LYRSA is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Site. LYRSA will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of LYRSA.
- Undue or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of https://www.lyrsa.es/ reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Web Site.
LYRSA excludes any responsibility for the damages of any nature that could be due to the bad use of the services of free disposition and use on the part of the Users of Web Site. Also, LYRSA is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a consequence of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed by LYRSA for the damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold LYRSA harmless against any damages derived from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a consequence of your access or use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify GRUPO LYRSA against any damages arising from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the LYRSA Web Site, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorised in writing by LYRSA.
The LYRSA Web Site includes links to other web sites managed by third parties, with the aim of facilitating the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, LYRSA is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor is placed in a position of guarantor or / or provider of services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services are in principle of indefinite duration. However, LYRSA may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. Whenever possible, LYRSA will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
- Declarations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, LYRSA does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Site, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that by law such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded.
- Force majeure
LYRSA will not be responsible in all cases of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- strong>Resolution of disputes. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of Madrid.