LYRSA Pontevedra is located at the industrial estate of Las Gándaras in Porriño (town in Galicia, northwest of Spain), and it occupies an area of 20.000 m2.
At this plant all kind of ferrous (iron) and non ferrous metals (copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, lead, etc.) are recycled, and also some hazardous waste, like car batteries or WEEE (Waste of Electric and Electronic Equipment). To achieve this, it counts with modern equipment including shear presses, mobile presses, wire peeling machines and cranes, as well as a hazardous waste storage area. It also counts with a large truck fleet with container service for collection at client’s premises.
01. NIMA Code
3600000898 (3600000085 para transportes)
02. Manager Dangerous Waste ELV
03. Manager DW Batteries and Accumulators
04. Non-Dangerous Waste Manager
05. Non-Dangerous Waste Manager of industrial origin
06. Non-Dangerous Waste Transportation
07. Dangerous Waste Transportation
08. Urban Solid Waste Transportation
Zona Industrial Las Gándaras
Tlf. 986 33 23 11
Fax. 986 33 63 27