|Locality:||No. of Vacancies:||Province:||Publication Date:|
|San Martín de la Vega||1||Madrid||20/06/2018|
The functions to be developed:
- To ensure compliance with the Quality Systems, Environment and PRL in the workplace, promote, control and manage the records and evidence derived from activities that, in environmental and quality, are developed in its center: control of legislation and applicable requirements.
- Support internal, external and third party audits (SIGs, customers, suppliers, etc.) and monitor and manage the resulting corrective actions.
- With the help of the External Prevention Service (SPA), implement and manage the preventive activity in your center: risk assessment, hygiene measurements, PPE, accident investigation, safety and hygiene signage in machinery and facilities, health surveillance, coordination of business activities and any other function included in the document of the functions of the designated worker included in the corresponding procedure of the Occupational Risk Prevention Management System.
Provide support in the preparation of projects for the application, extension and maintenance of environmental authorisations at your work centre.
- Preparation and presentation of waste management reports and communication of environmental data to the Administration.
- Environmental and PRL advice
The profile we are looking for is:
- University technical or environmental training
- Supplementary specialized training in Quality, Environment and Higher Technician in PRL and minimum experience of 4-5 years in similar positions in industrial or construction environments.
- Organized, systematic person, accustomed to dealing with both warehouse and office staff and to making representations to the Administration
- Superior PRL Technician with the three specialties.
Stable workplaceSubscribe to this offer
If you would like to send us your curriculum vitae directly, you can do so using the following form. Go